I. ISSUE STATEMENT The ways of how to heat breast milk are varied; some choose to put it warm in the microwave, for reasons of time. However, some mothers wonder if this is the most beneficial way to heat milk for their baby. It is well known that modern mothers have started storing breast milk in the refrigerator. To save time in extracting and giving it. However, various brands have taken adv...
Cars are essential for our little ones, so we must select correctly, and today we will help you with how to do it.
There is another difficult decision in every parent’s life to choose the ideal car for the baby. We feel that pressure for how important this product is, and also for the countless number of models available in the market, and now cars have multiple functions that we do not know if we are going to end up using it. That is why today we are going to teach you how to choose the right car for your baby, showing you the different types of cars separated into categories so that you choose wisely which one best suits your lifestyle.
II. TYPES OF CAR
1. COT CAR
This model is ideal for newborns, and it is similar to a crib, its interior is remarkably padded. Almost all models have full hoods. It has a handle that is reversed, so the child can go straight ahead or look at who is wearing it. The wheels are smaller, lighter, and swivel, which makes them easier to maneuver.
Advantage: it is foldable, and allows the child to rest just as if he were in his crib.
Disadvantage: is that the weight and size of this model are higher than the rest and that I am not very practical when transporting them. We recommend that you look if it fits in the places where you plan to keep it.
2. MACHINE CAR
This type of car is ideal for newborns since when it becomes a rocking chair, it is designed for babies to rest. It is very similar to the baby car; some baby cars can be a rocking car.
Advantage: You have two products in one, car, and rocking chair.
Disadvantage: They are a bit wider and heavier to transport them.
3. MELLICERO CAR
These cars are designed to carry two children at the same time, and you can find two different models: In the form of a train, which goes in front of the other, which is very practical, it can be used in the car. The other model is the side by side: they have two seats with separate awnings that are located next to each other.
Advantage: It is that being independent seats allow watching over each child separately.
Disadvantage: Its structure is wider, so they are more complex to move and store.
4. TRAVEL SYSTEM CAR
This car is a combination of one or more models. It can be a stroller, a cradle car or a trotter to which a baby carrier is placed, which also serves as a car seat during the first months.
Advantage: it is very practical since it fulfills various functions and can be used in the car.
Disadvantage: is that you must look at the quality of the car and its parts.
5. MBRELLA CAR OR BASTON CAR
The main feature of this model is that it is absolutely foldable, easy to close, and lightweight. This model is recommended for children from 6 months as they can firmly hold their back. The recline on some models is not always very wide.
Advantage: It is very comfortable with mobilizing, is lightweight, and easily folds. It has small wheels that rotate in 360 degrees, which gives it greater mobility.
Disadvantage: Some models do not have enough recline, and you should pay attention to the firmness of their backs and seats since if the model is not of good quality, it can damage your child’s back.
6. TRICYCLE CAR
This type of car has a combination with a tricycle. It is comfortable for your little one. It is also more interactive and easy to carry.
Advantage: It makes your baby’s ride more fun; it also stimulates your senses with its functions.
Disadvantage: some are not foldable, this makes it take up a lot of space, and you can only use it with children from a year and a half.
III. SOME DATA YOU MUST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
· Look at the structure; cars are constructed of various materials. However, the most recommended is reinforced aluminum, since they are easier to handle, more durable, lightweight, and do not get hot in the sun, which prevents your child from Burn if you touch any exposed part.
· Another vital point is the wheels, the swivel wheels are recommended because they are easier to maneuver; they are better for lowering, climbing, folding, and dodging obstacles.
· We recommend the reversible handle because it is practical, you can take it forward or backward whenever you want.
· You should also pay attention to the upholstery material. Children usually play, eat, and dirty it, so it is essential that you choose upholstery that can be removed, washable, and dries quickly.
· You must look very well at stability since it is the one that provides security for your little one. If there are baskets to store things, they should be located at the bottom, just above the wheels. This balances the ride, and there is no risk of the car tilting.
· We continue with the seat belts. Currently, it is required that the cars are regulated by 3 or 5 pointed belts.
· Finally, you should look at the seats, it is recommended that they are reclining, so your baby can rest more comfortable.